Tuesday, July 17, 2007


YAY. i shall post about the campus superstar revival round thing yesterday.

I reached mediacorp at 5.45pm and Thongs, huimin and kim came at 6pm. then janet and linghui arrived in a cab. Saw brenda, dion and jiayu :D okay then we went to the carpark place so the person can bring us in. But! We got the B1 tickets and it was so high up and all the screen things were blocking, urgh. So then thongs went to call wilson thong to complain. HAHAH. but he didn't do anything >.<

okay, so then janet and huimin decided to try their luck and exchange tickets with the cat high guys. In the end, they hid behind the door and got into the B3/4 seats. Whalau la! they just left us up there. oh then shuxiang arrived and she also got into the B3/4 seats. So the four of us, linghui, thongs, kim and myself, we went out and tried to go downstairs. However, this old guy scolded us and all, saying that we can't go down there and don't make his job difficult and stuff. Gahh, how unfair is that man.

But then, 'Mr Grumpy' came along and we kinda asked him to try get us seats downstairs. AND HE DID. he's like so superly nice, know. so we sat next to the others (they saved seats for us) and thongs called some cat high guy to give us 3 wilson thong board things (for supporting and covering our faces when the camera comes).

IT WAS FUN -all the screaming and such. okay, the people I enjoyed were Fukuan (omg, he can like sing SO well, okay), Elaine (she's good :D) and obviously, Shawn (hahah he's so adorable >.<). yeah i know, we were kinda there to support wilson thong. We did, but I feel guilty, somehow. cause we went there not to only support him, but some other people as well :/ oh well.

Anyway, linghui and I were so scared when they were announcing the results as to who got back in. We were like squeezing each other's hand la. AND AND AND, when shawn's picture froze there, we screamed and kinda stood up, holding wilson thong's board thing. hahah. The sad thing was, huimin cried cause Junjie didn't get in. So thongs went to call wilson thong and asked him to ask junjie to turn back and wave at huimin. AND HE DID. she was so happy la :D
okay then huixian got in. it's not that i don't like her or anything -I think she's okay, but I really wanted elaine to get in. URGHH!

Then when the whole thing was over, everyone went home except for shuxiang, linghui, huimin and I. we went to the tapping card place to wait for the campus superstar people to come out. I got autographs from marcus, agnes, fukuan, zijie and junjie and I took pictures with/of Xubin, Jiaqi, Jiajun, Junjie, Wilson thong, Fukuan and Marcus :D }the result of us staying there till 12.30am. I really wanted to get autograph from shawn lo. but Marcus said that he was still choosing song or something, yeah. Oh well. Marcus is so friendly and nice :B

I never knew I would be so enthusiastic about Campus superstar. I'm glad I am.

And no, huimin. I won't join next year. hahah


8:36 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki